Ongoing Legacy Blog Boards
The final task will be to contribute to our class BLOG regarding what Leonardo might be doing if he were alive today.
1. First, consider the example questions provided below. Click on them to read real people's responses, which are quite intriguing. Choose one of these example questions and write your own response in a short, typed note that you will turn in to Mrs. Wurm (since you won't be permitted access online).
2. Then create your own question and post it on Mrs. Wurm's Leonardo Blog, which you have been invited to join via your student gmail. Other students will see your Question and respond. **NOTE: See instructions at the bottom of this page for how to access the Blog.
3. Finally, read through other people's questions and respond thoughtfully to at least three of them on the Blog.
Your original question and a few of the responses that you receive to it from other students will be printed out and posted on our Blog Display Boards for our presentation.
- If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, do you think he would prefer Mac or PC?
- What would happen if Leonardo da Vinci and Albert Einstein were alive today and came together for some new discovery?
- If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, would he regret that the Mona Lisa is the most famous of his artistic works?
- What would Leonardo da Vinci say if he saw today's "modern art"?
- If Leonardo Da Vinci were alive today, what apps would he absolutely have in his smartphone?
- What questions would you ask Leonardo da Vinci if you had the chance?
- How would our world be more advanced today if Leonardo da Vinci's notebooks had been published and paid attention to?
- Who do you think would have won in a science fair competition Michael Faraday, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman or Leonardo da Vinci?
- If alive today, what would Leonardo da Vinci be doing? What would Leonardo da Vinci be doing if born in today's world?
- If you dropped a fully functioning iPhone in Italy during the Renaissance and gave it Leonardo da Vinci, what would he be able to do with it?
- If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, what computer programming language would he have taught himself?
- Who do you think is the Leonardo da Vinci of this century? Why?
**HOW TO ACCESS THE BLOG:
- Sign into Google and go to your gmail.
- In your student gmail account, open the email from me inviting you to join, and click “Accept Invitation.”
- If you already have a Blogger account, the link to the blog will pop up. Just click on it and go from there.
- If you do not already have a Blogger account, you will need to create one. Click “Create Limited Blogger Profile.” Make your Display Name your first name and last initial. Then click “Continue to Blogger.”
- Once you’re on Blogger, you’ll see the link for the blog. Click on VIEW BLOG and go from there.
- To locate it at a later time, just type in the following URL, depending on whether you’re a 7th or 8th grader: